A veteran keynote speaker and seminar leader, Wendeen Eolis designs programs to optimize deal making at any negotiating table. Using her highly honed, "people-reading system," and her understanding of negotiating strategies, Wendeen entertains as much as she enlightens audiences.
Wendeen provides an overview on her 12-point people reading system and connects it to four key negotiating strategies, continuously involving her audience in the analysis of negotiating DNA.
- Power up Common Sense
- Choose Profitable Pursuits
- Demystify "Negotiating DNA"
- Use Secrets of a "People Reader"
- Negotiate Health Care Minefields
- Travel Like an A Lister
- Nail Down that Promotion
- Women Win More, Bluffing Less!
Her programs are presented in a wide variety of venues. Here are some examples:
- Cruise Ships--Queen Mary, Carnival World Yacht
- Special Events--NY Learning Annex,Women's Forum, Women's Biz
- Legal Profession Kramer Levin, Time Warner Legal Department
- Associations: Law--ABA NY Bar; Recruiting--NAPC, NALSC, ICPC
- Poker Events--WSOP, Brooks Brothers, American Cancer Society
Wendeen's interactive seminars and motivational speaking engagements demonstrate effective interviewing techniques learned in the executive search business with wisdom derived from extensive experience in the legal profession and the C-Suite and government.
By demystifying "people reading" prowess and "negotiating DNA," she arms attendees, with new tools for more profitable negotiations. She adds principles of power poker to perfect people reading skills and to decode negotiating DNA, the secret ingredients in negotiating excellence.